Thursday, December 13, 2007

He Hates his Carseat:(

I really don’t understand why Andros dislikes his carseat so much… he screamed for most of the ride home from Lehman’s today, and it was just horrible :( While we were there he was great - happy as could be, just looking around at everything. But, just as soon as we got in the car he started just screamingi and screaming. I was really thinking we were kinda past that last week because he was so good in the car! But, obviously not. Well, I’m very pleased to say that we have finished our holiday

Anyways though, we went to Lehman’s and got all the rest of our holiday shopping done! Which is awesome… now I just have to start baking :D I think I’m going to make mostly buckeyes & chocolate covered pretzels this year, with just a couple batches of cookies. Supposedly Kevin wants to help… I’m somewhat suspicious on that count, but who knows.

I think tommorrow we’re going to go look for our tree… we just want a small one to go ontop of the icebox… I haven’t been keeping an eye out for one though, so I can’t think where theres any off the top of my head, hopefully either Dad or Kevin will have some ideas.

No comments: