Monday, February 11, 2008

Swimmin

So, today we got up early and went in to the Tuscarawus YMCA. I did 30 laps (down and back), in right around one hour. It was a blast. I love swimming, love being in the water, and just swimming... We got signed up for First Aid, CPR & Oxygen, and I got signed up for Lifeguarding too. Kevin ran on the treadmills and did some other strenght training stuff. I went in and was first riding one of the reclining bicycles. One lady came up and was like "good for you!" then some guy came up an was like "YOU CAN"T DO THAT! OMG!!" and so... I stopped, and walked around the track (cause' Andros just wanted to be doing SOMETHING), an then he was like "OMG you can't be in here with him!! He's a BABY!!" So... I left. How stupid. I meant to ask someone else and see what their response was... but meh, didn't feel like it at the time. They do have childcare... but I'm just leery about leaving Andros with them, especially today as they were packed (cause' no school, cause' tis "too cold"), and it costs money ($2 a day or $12 for 10 visits), not a lot but, still. So, I just wanderd around the place untill Kevin was done an then we went grocery shopping an came home.

I made Lentils and Potatoes with curry and basmati rice and indian flat bread for dinner, and it was very good. Definetly the best thing I've made from How to make Everything Vegetarian so far. Overall just a really good day..

No comments: