Monday, January 28, 2008

hmm

So, today I went in to New Philadelphia, just me and Andros, for the first time in a while. It was pretty nice to get out of the house (even if it was just grocery shopping, mostly!), and away from everything just the two of us.

The first thing we did was stop by the Verizon store to see what is up with my phone. The guy there was super nice. He updated the phone somehow (thought I did that before, but apparently not…), so we’ll see if it works better now. If not, he said to just come back in and they’d get me a new phone. So, we’ll see. Hopefully it works now.. I’ll just have to see.

Afterwords, we went to the grocery store and went shopping. Andros did wonderful, just riding around in the cart smiling and looking at everything. Its so cool watching him notice different things and be OK with things for the first time. Its so cool that he’s really starting to “play” with some of his toys - especially his cars/trucks/etc pushing them around, and even making little sound effects!

I also dropped off our application for Financial Assistance to the YMCA. So, hopefully they’ll give us a call here soon and set up an appointment. I really hope we get a discounted membership. I’d love, love, love to be able to go in and swim once or twice a week. Swimming just makes me feel soo good, makes me so happy.

No comments: